Keine Übersetzung ist vorhanden.
- Monday: 16:30-18:00 hrs, OH16, room 205
- Thursday: 12:30-14:00 hrs (No lecture on May 13th and June 3rd (national holiday))
- Registration: EWS → workspaces → search → ident → ites
- Labs: See lab page
- Prerequsites: Programming skills, finite state machines
- Assistant: Jan C. Kleinsorge
- Start: May 3rd.
- Literature: P. Marwedel, Embedded System Design, Kluwer, 2005
(available in the University library and at a rate of about 39,00 € in bookstores (paperback edition)
Updated German version: available for 29,00 €.
- Discussion forum:TBD
- Mailing list:TBD
- Credits: 6 CP (requires successfull participation in labs and finals)
- Finals: July 28th, 2010, 10:00-11:30 hrs, lecture hall building 2, lecture hall 1 (HG2/HS1)
2nd finals: Wednesday, October 6th, 2010, 10:00-11.30 hrs, GB4/113 (south campus)
- Target audience: Students of "automation and robotics", ERASMUS students with limited German language skills, internship students from Indian Institutes of Technology, students aiming at improving their English language skills, students unable to attend the corresponding German course in the winter term.
- Incompatabilities: students can either obtain credit points for "introduction to embedded systems" or the more comprehensive German version of the course, "Eingebettete Systeme", but not for both.